Single Quilt - 100% White Duck Feather
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH WITH FREE DELIVERY
Another quality manchester item from Salvatore Angelotti. Sleeping is a very important part of your health and lifestyle and sometimes dictate your performance the next day. Sleep in style with this fantastic item.
- Lightweight, breathable, soft, quality duvet
- 100% white duck feather
- 300 gsm fill
- Fabric: 100% cotton case
- Double stitched with same fabric piping, boxes stitched through
- 233T fabric white color
- Cleverly designed square/diamond quilting to ensure no movement of the filling
- Unit comes in a storage bag packaged with a colour retail insert
- Unit contains care instructions
- This item is of genuine filling that has been professionally treated and prepared
- Please note: product images are for illustration purposes to demonstrate this model. The exact fitting for this model varies depending on the size you purchase.
Single size:140x210cm (approximate)
1 x Single Quilt - 100% White Duck Feather
DELIVERY TIMES & RATES:
Most orders are delivered FREE and in under 7 business days.
Most products are free delivery. There are a small number of items that have delivery chargers. All postage costs are calculated at the checkout via postcode
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IKNOW FURNITURE & OTHER SOFA STORES?
- We offer our customers a FREE, FAST and RELIABLE home delivery service.
- You won't pay for overstaffed, fancy showrooms and expensive advertising campaigns. We estimate this saves you 60% on your new sofa when compared to the traditional furniture stores.
- You won't have to wait 8-12 weeks for your new sofa. If your sofa says it's in stock then we can deliver it to most locations in under 7 business days.
- Your purchase helps to protect the planet, we plant 10 trees for every sofa sold.
- You will receive superior customer service backed by outstanding verified customer reviews.
- We are a rapidly growing Australian company that cares deeply about your experience, your new sofa and our impact on society and the environment